Thursday, December 19, 2013

Different Dimension: Mistle-Toad

Good morning, all!  I have another Different Dimension holiday polish to show off today.  Yes, I am finally delving into my holiday stash.  I also have some fun nail decals for winter, too.  So many things!  I might be posting on the weekends for a little while to get through them.


This is Different Dimension Mistle-Toad.  This polish is a stunner, completely unique!  Its a pine green strong linear holographic with a pink shimmer added to it.  The pink shimmer shows when your holo is weak, so in more shaded light.  You get almost two polishes in one.  How awesome is that!?  I used two coats and formula was perfection.  I had no clean up with this one.  I used my HK Girls Glisten & Glow topcoat with this and perceived no holo dulling.  How do you guys like this one?  I have a feeling is a collection favorite, it sold out within minutes during the initial release. Lucky for me, I was able to snag this bottle up!


 
 




You can find Different Dimension polishes on Etsy.
-Kelly



3 comments:

  1. wow, fantastic. i adore it! ok, now i feel like i can't go on without it!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is definitely a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)