Friday, December 20, 2013

OPI: Warm Me Up

Good morning, everyone!  How is everyone's holiday shopping going?  I finished mine about a week ago.  Cyber Monday really helped me out, especially since it fell on my pay day.  I got chunks of it done that day.  Now to start wrapping paper shopping!  I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, so I always try to make my gifts all cute and fun.  Plus Target always gets me with their sparkly paper!


I'm showing off another OPI Mariah Carey Holiday Collection polish.  This one is OPI Warm Me Up.  This is really the only one that I immediately knew I wanted.  Its a beautiful spiced brown color with some shimmer.  The shimmer is really interesting in this one.  In some lights you can see some color to it.  This also looks a little gray in some lights, so it really is a unique shade.  I used two coats and application was good, a little more in the watery side but it still applied great with more control.  I went a little wild with the nail file this week so this dark shade looks nice on my super nubbins!  Haha!  What do you guys think?






-Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Wrapping presents is one of my favorite things to do during the holidays haha.
    This polish looks so chic!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)