Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Something Blue- KB Shimmer I'd Rather Be With Blue

Hey guys!  Sorry about the no TT post last week.  It was finals time so I was quite busy.  It completely slipped my mind.  Terrible.  But I'm back this week and I'm excited to show off this blue polish for Something Blue day!


This is KB Shimmer I'd Rather Be With Blue.  Its a beautiful pale blue with iridescent shimmer throughout.  Even though this is a pale blue, it has an almost electric hue to it.  It dries to a matte/satin finish.  I used two coats and formula was nice, though it was on the thicker side. It does leave some residual shimmer, as well Dry time is also a little longer if your not using top coat and want the matte finish.  I really liked this polish.  I love matte shades and sometimes those bright colors look so appealing matte.






Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra




You can find KB Shimmer polishes here.
-Kelly 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I keep going back and forth as to whether I need this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite! I really love this on your short nails too - it's completely flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely regretting not getting this one! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)