Friday, May 9, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer: Wisteria

Hey guys, I am finally done with finals and I can kind of have a break.  Not really though, as I am taking some online classes for the summer months.  But this is the weekend, and that means a bit of relief.  I have another Liquid Sky Lacquer to show off today.  I have really been enjoying this brand, have I told you guys that? Ha!


This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Wisteria, a shimmery lavender shade that dries to a matte, frosty finish.  This was released for the Spring Garden Collection.  I just picked up this shade from that collection but after using this one, I wish I had gotten more.  It was easy to apply and dried fairly fast for a matte polish.  I did find this to be a bit sheer, so I can see anyone with longer nails needing an extra coat.  I used two coats for myself.  This lavender shade also really appeals to me and looks well with my skin tone, which I probably why I like it so much!  Plus that shimmer is lovely!





You can find Liquid Sky Lacquer here.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. really nice, unique color, very bright. oh so now i know you are a student and young. have fun with your break and congrats on the exams.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)