Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Bubbles

Good morning, all!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday post, and this week's prompt is Bubbles.  I was kind of at a loss to do for this week, but I figured it all out.



I recently purchased the minis of the OPI Sheer Tints, so I wanted to put some of them to use.  I started out with a gradient of OPI I Can Teal You Like Me.  Just a simple brush on gradient, no sponge.  Then I used a dotting tool with OPI Can't Find My Czechbook to do the bubbles.  I added a glisten spot to the bubbles in OPI Alpine Snow.  I topped off the look with Butter London Matte Topcoat.  I thought these turned out really cute.  I love the look of the gradient with the sheer tints with a matte finish.  I have seen a few manicures like that here and there and had been dying to try it out.






What do you all think?  We have a post coming up that is reader requested...so what would you guys like to see from me? Anything in particular?!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies this week!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
                                                                      Traci at DrinkCitra 








13 comments:

  1. Those bubbles look excellent! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This looks so amazing Kelly! I absolutely love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I LOVE what you did here!!! Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! I love how you used the Sheer Tints to make your gradient background--so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know if this is because of the matte top coat along with the half natural gradient, but as soon as i saw the first half of the first picture i was jaw dropped

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gradient, the details, the matte...everything is just so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this turned out Kelly!! Really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how this mani looks matted! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your bubbles look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cool looking! i love the sheer tip gradient and the matte and the bubbles on top....just love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute!! I hadn't seen the sheer tints matted before, but I LOVE it. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)