Thursday, May 8, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014: Bubbly Collection

Hey guys!  I am so excited to show off this recent Zoya collection for you all.  I am blown away by this collection.  Zoya has really started to branch out with their recent collections.  I'm starting out with the Bubbly part of their Summer 2014 Collection.  All of these shades have a jelly formula with holographic glitter and gold flakes.  I used two coats for these and they reached opacity with just that.  You can also wear them layered over their Tickled Collection counterparts to switch it up!  This post will be picture heavy!


Zoya Alma: a golden yellow shade.



Zoya Jessy: the perfect peachy orange shade.



Zoya Binx: a lovely magenta purple.



 Zoya Harper: a standout pink shade.



 Zoya Muse: an ocean blue shade that shouts mermaid nails.



 Zoya Stassi: a stunning grassy green.





Overall, I love these shades more than I expected I would.  My favorites are Harper, Jessy and Stassi.  They are really flattering on my skin tone and will look great as accent nails.  I can't wait to wear these throughout the summer!  Zoya nail polish is 5 Free and can be found at http://www.zoya.com/ . These shades are available NOW for purchase!
Which ones are your favorite?
-Kelly

Products were provided to me for my honest review. 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, wow! I've only seen these layered, but they look great on their own too! Harper looks especially pretty on her own, and Staasi is totally on my list. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look cool. I really like the look of Muse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so different and cool. like them but my fav color here is blue cause it stands out much more then the others that are a little off as colors to me but i love the idea and type of enamel

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! They're magical :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)